Do you want growth, without the massive overhead of the large company of web developers and social media experts? Do you want access to hundreds and thousands of possible new customers without having to spam them or broadcast traditional expensive advertising? If so, let's work together as I seek to find you some tools that are low cost, high impact, and transparent. Top Ten, well maybe but if I find Eleven I'll post them all since a top ten is really just another fad and the last thing we need is another cliched fad.
- Mobile Apps (aka Mobile Applications) - perhaps the hottest thing going right now, Iphone and Android apps specifically are becoming a necessity even for the smallest of businesses. Do you have one yet? Why not? Perhaps because the rumors on the street are that they cost thousands of dollars and require extremely complicated approvals and development abilities. Not true, I am personally working with My Mobile Fans based right here in Indianapolis Indiana featuring small business mobile app development for as little as $299.00. (Ask about mobile apps for bands, mobile apps for restaurants, and mobile apps for small business)
- Facebook - Do you have a business page on facebook for your company? This one is even easier since it's totally 100% free. Our social media package: Propel may be just the thing if you're looking to have someone post, interact, and grow your audience daily. If not, you can do this yourself. Why haven't you yet?
- Twitter - Again totally free, totally easy to run on your own - and yes it can be hired out to someone like our firm. But again the key point is not to just publish and push information, interact, relate, grow your following, take part in conversations and important threads.
- Google+ - The newest free way to interact with some terrific tools. You'll need to set up a few pages, again free, and make sure to not only post but attract a following. Send an email if you want our newest whitepaper on how to use google+ most effectively. (steve (at) greenptdev (dot) com)
- Digital Press Releases - coming soon
- Business Blog - coming soon
- Video Marketing - coming soon with interview of video blogger